Hot water storage technology
Imagine your hot water coming from the stove.
Most of us use electricity, oil and gas to warm our homes and heat our water. We can show you how using Spartherm advanced technology helps to conserve natural resources, as our innovative technique utilises the cosy warmth of the fire. Read on and let us really fire you with enthusiasm for the beneficial and environmentally-friendly alternative way of turning a fireplace into a water heater, using ingenious technology - so your system will be environmentally friendly as well as economical.
The versatile way to use heat
The most impressive feature of Aquaboxes is their flexibility when used as an addition to a wide range of fi replace inserts of different shapes and sizes.
Similarly to water-heating Fireplace inserts, the hot flue gases rising from the stove are used to heat the water flowing through Aquabox and feed it back into the heating circuit. That way, you can back up your water heating system as well as supplying heat to other rooms.
The advantages are obvious: you save electricity, oil or gas as well as cutting your fuel bills.
The benefits to you:
- Compatible with various fireplace inserts of different shapes and sizes (certified by the German DIBt under no. Z-43.31-198)
- Hot water output efficiency approx. 25-40 % of the nominal heat output of the selected fireplace
- Easy to service: no need for additional cleaning or inspection openings
- Can be cleaned through the combustion chamber
- 10,5 L Capacity (Aquabox small)
- 13,5 L Capacity (Aquabox large)
- minimal space requirements
- Environmentally friendly
- Reduces your energy bill